Main menu

Pages

under my skin,my skin,skin,feel like sun on my skin,feels like sun on my skin,i've got you under my skin,on my skin,my skin song,my skin clip,shed my skin,my skin lizzo,lizzo my skin,my skin video,lizzo - my skin,hazlett my skin,my skin music video,underneath my skin,x-pander - in my skin,skin of my teeth,myskin,hazlett my skin video,feel the sun on my skin,my skin official video,in the castle of my skin,my skin (official video), why is my skin so itchy	Informational	5400	89	0.69	0.04	Site links, People also ask, Knowledge panel	259000000	Last week why is my skin peeling	Informational	4400	77	0.94	0.02	Featured snippet, People also ask, Image pack	92100000	Last week why is my skin so dry	Informational	4400	84	1.23	0.12	Featured snippet, Site links, Video, People also ask, Image pack	1680000000	This week crawling in my skin	Informational, Transactional	3600	50	0.00	0	Reviews, Site links, Video, People also ask, Knowledge panel	108000000	Last week under my skin	Informational, Transactional	3600	65	0.00	0	Reviews, Video, Image pack, Knowledge panel	3910000000	Last week my dog has dry flaky skin and scabs	Informational	2900	61	1.54	1	Featured snippet, Reviews, Site links, FAQ, Video, Image, People also ask, Image pack	49200	Last week under my skin lyrics	Informational	2900	29	0.00	0	FAQ, Image pack, Video carousel	90	Last week why does my skin hurt	Informational	2900	61	2.01	0.09	Featured snippet, Site links, Video, Knowledge panel	1470000000	Last week admire my skin	Navigational	2400	33	0.38	1	Reviews, Site links	96	Last week i ve got you under my skin	Informational, Transactional	2400	56	0.00	0	Reviews, Site links, Video, Featured video, People also ask, Knowledge panel	2070000000	Last week


Follow a healthy diet

The skin retains its moisture through a natural barrier that does its job, and its ability to retain moisture is increased when you follow a healthy diet, eat healthy foods, especially the omega-3 fatty acids found in flaxseed, walnuts, and reduce as much as possible foods that cause high levels of sugar in the 

adequate hydration

 Moisturizing the body is an effective factor in maintaining the health of the skin, which is why all skin experts and dermatologists recommend it, since lack of water causes the skin to fade and reduces its brightness and shine.  of water daily up to 8 glasses.

 enough to sleep

Sleep is important for the skin. During sleep, the skin's repair processes start to work, and for the skin to fully function, you need to sleep 7-8 continuous hours per day, but in the case of lack of sleep, the body begins to stress and weary.  which in turn causes an increase in secretion. Adrenaline and cortisol contribute to the appearance of pimples and red spots on the face, in addition to the appearance of other skin problems. Lack of sleep has been one of the most common causes of acne in teens, according to Barbara R. Read, MD, professor of dermatology.

 Protect the skin from the sun

Excessive exposure to the sun increases the appearance of wrinkles, the progression of freckles and can increase the risk of cancer, so a few things should be followed to protect yourself from the sun's rays, namely:

  •   Sunscreen  use:When choosing a sunscreen, it should be broad-spectrum with an SPF of at least 15, applied liberally to the face, reapplied every two hours or more when swimming, and heavy.  perspiration;
  •  Stay in the shade: It is always preferable to seek shade while walking, to avoid exposure to the sun, and avoid it between ten in the morning and four in the afternoon, since the sun's rays are more intense during this period.

  •  Wear Long Clothes – Always wear long clothes, such as long-sleeved shirts, long pants, and wide-brimmed hats, as these things protect your skin from the sun's harmful UV rays.






Comments